Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Fitting New Place

After 2 1/2 years of "incubating" on Broad Street, it is bittersweet that we announce our decision to move to a new location.  We are both excited for the new venture and a little sad to leave our fabulous downtown friends, but we know this is the right move for the business. 

So, I thought it fitting, (get it?), that my first blog post be on taking our bra business to new heights! (Just like our free professional bra fitting service can do for your upper torso area...)  Specifically, our new height will be a fabulous new fitting salon at 1880 Eastman Road, Suite 230 in Kingsport, TN.  The new location will be in the Reedy Creek Terrace Shopping Center, behind Starbucks, across from Panera Bread, and to the left of Scotttrade.  The thing we are most excited about is that we will now have 5 dressing rooms to serve you as well as ample parking in front of the store.  We will continue to focus on personalized bra fittings; we will also carry lingerie and sleepwear, cup-sized swimwear, nursing bras and maternity/nursing sleepwear, baby gifts and accessories. 

When, you might ask, are we planning to make this move?  As soon as the space is ready, we are ready.  And I have to say the guys at Full Circle Construction Services are doing a great job so far and moving along at a very quick pace.  I'm guessing either the weekend of Feb 5, or the weekend of Feb 20.  The plan is to move on a Sunday and Monday so that we only have to close for a day or so.  I can't believe it's so close!!

I couldn't end this post without saying how much we have enjoyed being in downtown Kingsport and being a part of the downtown community.  I know that the new parking garage is going to be great for the district and I wish everyone the best and thank them for all their support. 

I'm looking forward to exploring this whole blogging thing and using it to help serve our customers better...learning better what you want, answering your questions and of course injecting a little of my own humor into it all.  I mean, we are talking bras here, ladies, we have to keep it light!  Look forward to my next "fitting school" post, where I try to answer one of our most asked bra questions, "How do you fit?"

No comments:

Post a Comment